Friday, December 30, 2011

My Apologies



I apologize for my lack of communication in the past week or so. To be quite honest this winter break I've spent most of my life disconnected , and it's been actually enjoyable. Who knew there was a life without a phone and computer on your hip? (Joking. Kind of). The past few days I've been in lower Michigan spending my time with The Boy and his family. It's been very relaxing and great. Yesterday we went for a long walk, in the sun (!!!!) on his grandparent's property. I must say it was beautious.

So maybe I'll post tomorrow. Maybe I'll wear an outfit. Maybe I'll talk about New Years goals and the good things about 2011. Maybe I'll post again in my New Year's Eve sparkles. Maybe. You'll have to wait and see. I like to be mysterious like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment