Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Thing About Red Pants




Sweater: Old Navy, Shirt: Forever21, Pants: NY&Co., Shoes: MIA via DSW, Necklace; Gift

So I had every intention of posting these pictures yesterday, but sometime between taking them and posting I came down with a pretty viscous flu that I'm still trying to completely get rid of. Appears though I am not alone in fighting the flu, since a large portion of my facebook feed is full of flu complaints.

Now let me tell you what I have learned about wearing red pants (I've been coveting a pair of these bad boys for a while and Santa thought I needed them). You have to be ready to be stared at. Red pants kind of demand attention, so if you don't want people looking don't wear them. Also, be ready for comments from family. Such as rude ones from your little brother, and nice ones from your mom :). But, in all seriousness I dig these pants and like the idea of pairing neutrals with them so they aren't super shocking around your closed minded brother.

4 comments:

  1. Love the new pants. You make me want to buy a pair of red pants:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Away thanks! That's one if the best complements you could give a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Away thanks! That's one if the best complements you could give a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pants! I need a pair!

    Nice blog, too! Follow mine?

    All you have to do is...
    1) Follow me (via Google Friend Connect)
    2) Comment on any of my posts to let me know you’re following.
    Afterwards, I’ll be sure to follow you back!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete