Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teacher! Teacher!



Dress: Target, Sweater: NY&Co., Belt: Stolen from Grandma, Boots: NineWest, Ring: Threadsence

When I was in elementary school a lot of kids used to call the teachers Teacher. Apparently they were unaware of the fact that teachers have names, and they don't like being called Miss Teacher Crazy concept.

Anyways, If I were a teacher I would wear this outfit everyday. Without washing it... I joke. But I would wear a variation of this every day. I would also take blog pictures in a poorly lit classroom and constantly stand on desks. It's an interesting perspective (if you've seen Dead Poet's Society you know what I'm talking about).

Also, thanks to Anna for doing my pictures today and my Colleagues for Life for insisting I take pictures while standing on the desks shown above.

No comments:

Post a Comment