Sunday, January 1, 2012

Toast to the New Year!

Shirt, Earrings: F21, gift, Scarf: Express, Watch: Anne Klein, gift

Happy New Years my blogging friends! I hope you all rang in 2012 with your loved ones and had a fun time doing it. I spent last night with friends, and The Boy having a blast and loving every minute of it. I didn't take any actual outfit pictures last night but I will post a few pictures from the evening later this week. Trust me, I celebrated in sparkles!

2011 has been a pretty solid year. I've gone through both big and small changes. It was an eventful year full of things like graduating, birthdays, losses, vacations, new friends, old friends, this blog (!) and mucho laughs with family. I have truly enjoyed it and feel so lucky to have such a great network of support to spend it with.

Although this past year was nothing short of spectacular, I am fully looking forward to what new and bright things 2012 has in store. So far it's been spent cuddled up, avoiding the cold, napping, and relaxing. I know great things are in store (especially for this lil' blog here. Got some good ideas and changes on the way!). I hope you all continue to read and experience what's to come with me, and that your new year will be just as awesome as I hope mine will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment