Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Thing About Braids




Sweater: Macy's, Tshirt: Banana Republic, Jeans: NY&Co., Belt; Grandma's, Boots: Nine West,
Bracelet: American Eagle, Ring: Threadsence

This is what you wear when you plan to wrap presents for Grandma, take your cousins shopping for their mom, and decorate Christmas cookies all day. Although in retrospect the beige shirt doesn't mix with colored frosting well.

Getting ready for Christmas around my family requires a lot of multi-tasking and being able to go from one activity to another without major hassle. This simple outfit did just that for me today, and comfortably. I also threw a braid in my hair today for two reasons. One is because it's a cute way to keep my hair out of my face, and second because my grandpa gives me extra kisses when I have them. I'm pretty sure braids move you up in the favorite grandchild pole (not that I needed a big boost). But don't tell my cousins that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment