Thursday, December 15, 2011

While I Was Out

Cooking the bird!

A little burnt (still yummy!)
Cutting the bird wasn't exactly easy...

After everything was served. SO GOOD!

After dinner Euchre




The women of the family at the Annual Shopping Trip




So this is what I did while I was gone, aside from my studying. And the elephant juggling. Last Thursday some friends and I made Thanksgiving: The Second Coming. We fried a turkey, which I had never had before. Pretty good even if it was burnt. And I had some of the best mac n' cheese I have EVER devoured in my entire life. Leftovers of that did not last long in my fridge. Even though we all should have been studying, I have to say I enjoyed cooking, eating, and laughing with great friends much better.

The last pictures is a picture of all my aunts, my grandma, and a few friends who are practically family. Once a year everyone comes down to where I live to go Christmas shopping. This is literally 12 to 15 hours spent in stores and restaurants. It's long and tiring, but the shopping is worth it (duh). So are all the laughs we have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment