Monday, December 5, 2011

Rapping... Wrapping...



I had a pretty busy past couple of days with the family, which means pictures didn't really happen. I spent Friday driving to my home, home (no that's not a typo) and then at a wrapping party. I misunderstood the invites from my Aunts and came dressed in my best rap artist attire ready to spit some mad lines, only to find out we were wrapping Christmas presents. Although disappointed (you really should have seen my gold chains), I did have a fantastic time and managed to learn some very important family Christmas wrapping secret. Super intense guys ;)

Saturday was spent honoring my Aunt at a large banquet into the Greater Flint Sports Hall of Fame, for all of her amazing sports accomplishments. I wore the rocking purple dress you can somewhat see above, and forgot to get outfit pictures while dressed. So instead, we will have to settle for a picture of me with both of my dashing brothers, and a fun little mirror picture. 
Hope your weekend was just as swell!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment