Thursday, December 8, 2011

Incredible Tasks




Sweater: NY&Co., Tshirt and Earrings: F21, Jeans: Target, Scarf: Urban Outfitters, Boots: DSW, 
Bag: TjMaxx, Ring: Threadsence

You know what's incredible about studying for finals? I always seem to find time do things (that I would never usually have time for), instead of studying.  Clean my room? sure! Go for a jog in the freezing wind? of course!! Learn how to stand on a ball, on my head, while juggling an elephant? ABSOLUTELY! (actually if I could do that I wouldn't be studying for finals, I would be making mad cash in a circus).

Anyways... I'm sure you catch my drift. And because of my procrastination I am anticipating my blog posts to be far and few between until finals are over for me. Which is technically Monday, but the I'll need a day of recovery from all the academic stress on my brain. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, don't send a search team. I'm just in sweats staring at my computer hoping a ten page paper starts flowing through my finger tips.

5 comments:

  1. I love that scarf. And I like how you paired it with something more unexpected. I'm a new follower :) I'd love if you'd stop by my blog some time and say hi, and follow back if you're interested.
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliments and becoming a follower! You're blog is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the striped shirt paired with that gorgeous printed scarf. So chic!

    And I was about to say if you could juggle an elephant you would be schooling Cirque du Soleil. ha! Great post!

    I'm a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you're interested!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Cirque du Soleil sounds so much better than my research paper I'm (kind of) writing right now!

    You are incredibly awesome for becoming a follower. I'll try to keep you entertained :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this made me laugh so hard! I am doing the exact same thing right now. "I should clean my kitchen! But I can't clean my kitchen until I clean out my dishwasher, and I can't do that until I look up how to do it from that Pinterest link! And now I'm stuck looking at my blogs. Oh well!" I'm sure a term paper and a final will just finish themselves. :)

    ReplyDelete