Thursday, December 22, 2011

Evil Knievel



Shirt: JcPenny, Skirt: Urban Outfitters, Tights: No idea, Boots: Nine West,
Necklace; NY&Co. Belt; Grandma

These pictures are not high quality. I literally had to beg my youngest brother (Yes Isaac I AM calling you out) to take them, and he was very uninterested in such an inconvience to his video game playing. Regardless it felt nice to put a skirt on today instead of my jeans, or sweats, that I've been living in. This is also the playground I grew up on, at my elementary school and in my neighborhood. I'll probably have to revisit it for another picture session.

In other news, I mixed black and brown today. Call me a Evil Knievel, 'cause I'm a risk taker! I like it too. I just had to Google how to spell Knievel, lets just say at this elementary school spelling wasn't my best subject.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute look! Love it. Those boots are fab. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete