Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rawr!




Shirt: Old Navy, Jeans: American Eagle, Blazer: Thrifted, Jewelry: Forever 21

I am really fighting with the light these days. Since tomorrow is the first day of winter it means the shortest day of the year is a night away, and in turn means I was trying to take pictures at 4:30pm up in this northern state today and it was super dark out already. Total bummer.

I took some blazer advice from Jentine at My Edit from THIS post. If you don't read Jentine's blog, then you are unaware of her magic thrifting abilities. They are preeettty cool. So anyways, I took her wisdom and used it to pick myself out some blazers on the cheap. In fact I got this lovely lady for $2.50. Yes you heard that! $2.50! Making it ten times awesomer than it was before I spent the money.

P.S. Thanks to my Dad for taking pictures of the leopard in the tall grass tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Don't think I have noticed this in your closet before...super cute! And consider this your notice that I will be borrowing it.

    ReplyDelete