Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Because It's Wednesday...



 Shirt: Thrifted, Pants: American Eagle, Boots; Old Navy, Belt: F21, Bracelets: American Eagle


Not only is it Wednesday, but it's also the Wednesday before finals start. For me that meant I needed to wear a color that made me feel energized even when I'm not. And let me tell ya, all this avoiding doing what I really should be doing (aka studying) is making me real exhausted. Unfortunately the week before finals also means crappy pictures because finding time to do them has been limited. This is also why my pictures are in the dumb hall of my apartment with awful lighting (the 5:30 pm sunset here is also not helping my cause).

Does the middle of your week need a little pick me up? Check out this hilarious post over at the thurners. I promise you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! I love your shirt. Where did you get it from:)

    ReplyDelete