Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful




Hat: NineWest, Shirt: New York & Co., Cardigan: Macy's, Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger Outlet,  Shoes: BCBG, Jewlery: Forever21, Purse: JcPenny

As my Thanksgiving Day comes to a close I sit fuller than necessary, quietly, and completely content in my parent's home while I write this. It was a wonderful day full of family, great food, and friends. This year I have so much to be thankful for and I want to take a minute to reflect on the most important parts.

There are not words to describe how thankful I am for the most loving and supportive family I could ever imagine. This year has been a tough one for us as a whole, but today demonstrated to me to an even higher degree how much we all love one another. My family is simply the best.

I am also incredibly thankful for my friends. They have been the love, laughter, and joy that has gotten me through every bit of the day-to-day adventure. Without you guys I would be one big ole ball of stress.

I hope this Thanksgiving has found you and yours in great company and comfort, just like mine has. Enjoy the Black Friday shopping my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment