Monday, November 14, 2011

Reasons I Avoid the Library


 Sweater: Macy's, Dress: Banana Republic Factory, Boots: Ninewest

This time change is killing me. That, and actually being a pretend productive student. I went to take pictures outside today and would you believe it, it was dark out!This is why you get the indoor pictures and a sample of my workout equipment, that get used often (JOKES I tell ya!).

Being in the library can really be stressful on your clothing choices. Our library is either 90 billion degrees too warm, or freezing. Also, your cell phone never has service (and yes that I do need my cell phone to study, I'm productive remember?) I decided layers is the way to go. Layers also came in handy since this shirt dress tends to show off my booty more than is probably school appropriate. Even if I do totally hit that stairstepper everyday to keep it looking nice, I try to be modest now and then.

Yes, again with sarcasm.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate you at least trying to be modest...I know how difficult that can be for you.

    ReplyDelete