Tuesday, November 22, 2011

LAPS



Dress/Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Button Down: JcPenny's, Blazer: Forever21, Boots: DSW

Just for the record I DO NOT live in my leggings. I know I wore my leggings as pants (LAPS if you will) Tuesday also, but quite simply it's a way for me to attempt to "put together" an outfit when I don't want to actually get dressed. Or maybe Tuesdays should officially be LAPS day. I feel that sweat pants aren't acceptable in my half grown up world anymore (otherwise known as class and group meetings), and for some reason public nudity is frowned upon in the community (a true shame right?). But, leggings feel just as great as sweats do, and are considered in style. It's a win for everybody.

I also have rules for wearing my LAPS in public. For example, whatever I'm wearing on top of the fore mentioned LAPS must be able to cover my bum. If it doesn't then, quite frankly, I should just go nude.

Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment