Friday, November 11, 2011

A Friday PSA


Tshirt: Teddy's Ts, Bag: Vera Bradley

Hey everyone. I'm getting ready to head out (indicated by the packed bag behind me) for an exciting weekend with friends and only had a few minutes to snap a quick pic. I'm actually wearing a favorite tshirt of mine made by a man I met at a conference earlier this year. Teddy, who makes tshirts, is a man with Downs Syndrome. He started his own business a while back and sells great tshirts with awesome messages! I plan to work with people with disabilities in the future and this message means a lot to me. If you want to see some other cool things Teddy has made check him out here.

Hope everyone has a restful weekend! I hope to have lots of things to share come Sunday.

P.S. If you get a chance, check out the breathtaking giveaway Miss Mara is having over at M Loves M! You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment