Monday, November 21, 2011

And Then We Went Hiking





So this is how my life has gone since last Wednesday. Ready, set, rewind!

On Thursday I went home (which I guess isn't really my home anymore, but my "parent's house"), because my mother has decided to re-do my childhood room into a more adult-like setting. AKA she has officially kicked me out. Just kidding. But really, I had to go home to sort through all kinds of memories. Which I did successfully and somewhat sadly. I mean look at all the cool things I found! Including my first concert tickets ever. Don't hate on the Hanson (still one of my favorite bands of all time), I went to see them when I was in 3rd grade with my very best friend and we squealed the entire time.
Later that day I headed back to my actual home(also known as my mailing address) to have a night out with some of my favorite friends. It was an absolute blast filled with dancing and laughter. 
Then Saturday rolled around, and it was time for the last home football game of the year. On the way to it my friends and I decided to take a nature walk through campus. We found some pretty neat things along the way, including this crazy art under one of the bridges on campus.

Hope you all had as great of a weekend as I did!

1 comment:

  1. MSU has the best neature ever! Great weekend once again.

    ReplyDelete