Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Sunday Was a Funday





Dress: Macy's, Shoes: MIA via Macy's, Purse: Gift, Ring: Banana Republic, 
Bracelets: Forever21 and the Farmer's Market

I wore this outfit to church this past Sunday and for a ton of fun running around, after I had purchased most of the outfit on Saturday (God had a plan people!).  The dress has an awesome cut out detail on the back, but I decided to be Sunday appropriate and wore a tank underneath.  I know what you're thinking; that's a first. No worries though. I can't wait to wear this out when I can up the anty and go shirtless with it (woop woop!)!

Sadly, I also managed to rip my new dress sometime on Sunday too and am going to have to put my sewing skills to the test. Or maybe to grandma's test. Whichever.

P.S. I know that's an awkward leg shot, but these wedges are too fantastic to not get their close up. They also received about a billion compliments. Not to toot my own horn or anything...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It was a great find and an absolute steal. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete