Thursday, July 12, 2012

Life Happens



I don't know if you remember me, but I used to write here on this blog. Ya know, about my clothes and life. It's been a while though, because, well, life happens. I'm going to try and return to writing however. It's something I was truely enjoying while I was doing it, and have missed . Quite frankly I  need a creative outlet in this sometimes obnoxious world.

If you've missed reading my little quips , I  apologize. If you don't dislike me for my lack of posts, then thank you! Keep your eyes open for more posts here in the near future!

P.S. Like most of the country, Michigan has also been hit with this spell of crazy, August-like heat. Do not fear though, I have still been getting dressed (seeing as how nudists are often looked down upon in our society, obviously to my despair).

No comments:

Post a Comment