Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday Musings: What I've Been Up To


I've taken my closet from this....

TO THIS (not that it stayed this way)!

I've driven to Florida through tornadoes on Spring Break,

So I could enjoy sunsets like this.
I've celebrated my birthday after partaking in St. Patrick's Day,

In our nation's capitol,
while at a conference with some of the best girls around.

I watched my youngest brother go off to his last prom,
And then I watched him walk at graduation!

I participated in another Relay for Life,
And started growing out of control tomatoes on my apartment patio.

I've welcomed summer with swimsuits and a smile,

and enjoyed some perfect Michigan sunsets with friends and family.


I've of course gone shopping for new jeans,

...and new shoes... and other things.
I've been trying to become a nail professional,

and put purple highlights in my hair.
I've gotten to eat up handpicked raspberries,

and see moonlit lakes,

while spending much needed time up north.

I've seen fireworks with family and friends,

and learned the joys of Sunday brunch.
And I've been making new recipes,

And eating them all up!   




So needless to say I've been busy. Missing blogging of course, but it's really been a whirlwind of 6 months. I've gotten to travel, learn new things, relax, enjoy family and friends, experience losses and gains (in every single aspect you could imagine), and officially finished my first year of grad school (patting myself on the back currently).

Honestly, 2012 has thrown quite the year at me already and I have no idea what to expect for the rest of it. Hopefully though I'll be able to keep everyone in the loop this time!

Now instead of the sappy things... let's bring on the clothes!!!! .... tomorrow of course :)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I love them too, and they were pretty easy for my hair dresser to put in. Major fun if you're considering putting bright color in your hair!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete