Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hotness



Shirt: Old Navy, Skirt & Earrings: Forever21, Shoes: Me Too via DSW, Bag: Kohls

It's hot. Like, my insides are boiling hot. Like, insta-sweat hot. Like, I can't take more than a few quick pictures hot. So, (because of the previously mentioned hotness) these pictures don't show all the best aspects of this outfit, but I think you can get the gist. The skirt is breezy, the shirt is light weight, and my hair is off my neck. Really the closest you can get to built- in- clothing air conditioning.

What you can't tell from these pictures? That the skirt is a fun asymmetrical cut, that these wedges have pillow-like cushioning in them, and that  perpetual beads of sweat from this heatwave are forming on my back. Again. 

Lucky for you, you don't have to be physically near me on days like this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment