Friday, January 6, 2012

Cleaning Out




Sweater: Old Navy, Tshirt: American Eagle, Jeans: Target, Scarf: New York &Co., Boots: DSW, 
Boot Socks: Steve Madden, Earrings: F21

So today I decided to take on the task of trying to get my life in order. This meant driving back to the land of Sparta (GO GREEN!), buying/selling some texts books, and hopefully cleaning/gutting my closest (please feel free to hyperventilate with me). My closest has currently been condemned by the city due to its unhealthy state. Siiiigh. For some reason those clothes don't hang...or clean... or get rid of, themselves. Notice I also said hopefully even though it's past dinner time because this has been the slowest process of my life (mainly because I'm scared to go in there). 

I hear procrastination is key in these situations.

How do you go about cleaning out your closest? (If you reference Eminem in your response I will electronically high five you).

4 comments:

  1. I can't think of anything worse than cleaning out my closet!!! Good luck!

    I stumbled upon your blog from a comment on the Closet Intervention and am now following!
    beautybyarielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for becoming a follower, and for the luck with the closet! It's going... kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit !
    amazing post, and really great blog :)
    What do you think, of following each other ?
    xoxo
    ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said I'm sorry mama. I never mean to hurt you- I never meant to make you cry, but tonight I;m cleanin out my closet (I sing this every time I go to clean it out). I am so putting off cleaning my closet -it's such a disaster! Love your multi-color scarf. Pretty!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete