Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So Good!




Sweater: F21, Jeans: Target, Boots: Life Stride, Necklace: gift, Watch: Anne Klein

You ever have an outfit that just feels oh so right? No? Kinda maybe? I hope you're actually saying yes, because I experienced this today. When I put this together it was like the stars aligned for me. I know it's nothing over the top or anything super complicated, in fact it's actually quite simple, but it makes me feel so good (so good, so good, so really good!).

I feel happy and confident in this outfit... like it was meant for me. And THAT my friends, is a good indication that you did something right pulling the clothes out of your closest this morning. Because after all you should feel excellent in whatever you wear.

P.S. Check out that sunset in the background!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos, love your blog! you are gorgeous

    Hope you had a wonderful new year my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by, and for your kind words! Hope your New Year was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete