Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Be True to Your School





Dress: Kohls, Necklace: Forever21, Shoes: Material Girl, 
Bag: Thrifted (maybe real, but probably not) Coach

So apparently my campus started school today? I say that as a question not because campus was definitely alive with bright eyed and bushy tailed freshman wandering around this beautiful place, with their maps secretly hidden in books, and not knowing whether to run across the cross walk when it says not to or to stay securely on the sidewalk (... alas, what I'd do to be those kids again). No, that's a dead giveaway classes have started. I ask, because I didn't go to class today. I don't till tomorrow. And as sure as the sky is blue, it still feels like summer to me. Gosh darn it!

Regardless of that pointless introduction, school is starting back up. And regardless of the fact that I don't like it, and that it will be 90 degrees tomorrow, I decided to pretend for a little bit anyways with my studious shirt dress and librarian style bun. Because that says first day of school right?

No comments:

Post a Comment