Saturday, July 16, 2011

Already a Cheater



Shirt:F21, Shorts: Old Navy, Shoes: Urban Outfitters, Bracelet:F21, Purse: Thrifted

So here is my first attempt at outfit pictures. This is also my first time faking it to you, and it's only my second post. I actually took these pictures last week in anticipation of starting this blog. The major evidence of this is the fact that my hair is still blond (which no I'm not a natural blond, or at least not that shade of it). Glad I died it dark again.

Anyways, I learned a few things while doing this. A) It's kind of, super awkward to take pictures while a stranger talks on their phone staring at you like you are a nutso. Listen sir... you were the one staring, I was minding my own business! B) Posing and getting good pictures is going to take some practice (you should see how many pictures of this outfit I actually have). And C) This shirt needed to be belted. Oh well, ya live and ya learn!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing, taking pictures is no fun when people start staring =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your nice comments! I appreciate the positivity :)

    ReplyDelete